Talk to an

Iranian Lawyer in North Carolina

Once you complete the search form below, we submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Iranian attorneys in North Carolina matching your search criteria.

Please note that your submission gives permission for the attorneys we match you with to contact you. It does not create an attorney-client relationship. If an attorney agrees to represent you, they will formalize their professional relationship with you directly.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

Can I stop paying child support if I’m not seeing my kids?

I’m under a child support order to pay my ex $600 every month for my 2 kids with her. She doesn’t like my new girlfriend and for the last 3 months hasn’t let me see my kids. I told her I’m not paying child support until she lets me see them like the visitation order says I should. She’s threatened to file contempt papers against me because she says her lawyer told her child support and visitation are two separate issues. Do I have to pay support if she’s withholding visitation from me? Can I file contempt on her for disobeying our visitation order and if I can, is it better to get a lawyer to do it?
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0