Talk to an

Iranian Lawyer in Boston

Once you complete the search form below, we submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Iranian attorneys in Boston, Massachusetts matching your search criteria.

Please note that your submission gives permission for the attorneys we match you with to contact you. It does not create an attorney-client relationship. If an attorney agrees to represent you, they will formalize their professional relationship with you directly.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

Can I be forced to agree to change a prenup?

Before we married, my husband made me sign a prenup saying I wouldn’t ever claim alimony if we divorced. We’ve been married 6 years now and I have a very good job and am earning far more than my husband at this point. He now wants to go back and change the prenup to state that he has the right to alimony if we were to divorce. He says if I won’t agree to this change, he will take our son and move away with him and I won’t see him. I am afraid about this because he has been my son’s primary caretaker due to the amount of hours I work. Can my husband force me to change the prenuptial agreement? Do I have any rights if he were to move with my son and keep him from me?
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0