Talk to an

Iranian Lawyer in Atlanta

Once you complete the search form below, we submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Iranian attorneys in Atlanta, Georgia matching your search criteria.

Please note that your submission gives permission for the attorneys we match you with to contact you. It does not create an attorney-client relationship. If an attorney agrees to represent you, they will formalize their professional relationship with you directly.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

How do I fight a child abuse charge in Atlanta?

I need a lawyer to fight my child abuse charge against the Georgia child protective services. They took my 3 kids away 6 months ago because someone called and reported me for child abuse due to neglecting them. At the time I was struggling with my bipolar disorder and the doctors couldn’t get my medications right. I am back on track now and doing good, but no matter what I do or what information I give them, child protective services keeps telling me I’m not ready to have my kids back. My doctor will vouch for me that I am. How do I fight this child abuse case and get my children back home with me? I can prove I’m taking all my medications now as my doctor tells me to.
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0